I continue to pack up the contents of my apartment. It is quite liberating to throw things away. There are still items I come across that I cannot bear to throw away, but old habits die hard. I have been doing pretty well, considering how much of a packrat I am at heart. I can't decide whether or not to bring my mini reference library from graduate school with me. I know I'll refer back but I may also regret bringing them when I need to ship it all back.
I spoke with a representative from the moving company today. Apparently, my shipment is going to go via air, not sea freight, as I originally thought. Excellent! This cuts down transit time immensely, but I still don't know yet about customs and paperwork. I won't count on having my stuff in September.
Alright, back to throwing things in boxes.
Thursday, August 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment