Thursday, February 26, 2009

Rain, rain, go away...

It has been raining for about 6 days and it's grey and yucky here. I am still fighting a cold and all of this makes me feel a touched depressed. Tomorrow, I am going to Nanjing for the weekend. Photos and stories to come...

4 comments:

lyndalmaree said...

And still no snow!!! Lyndal.

Anonymous said...

Umm... we were promised photos of Nanjing. Don't make us come over there!

And yes, I'm referring to myself in the second person... so.

Elvina said...

Oops. I'm not very good at posting photos on the blog. But you may see Nanjing here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/26130508@N08/sets/72157614671838487/

I guess I promised stories too, didn't I? Oh well.

Well next time you do come over here, have Glen tell you the story of how he almost scammed by a girl in Shanghai!

Hectorious said...

What do you mean almost, like Yoda says, "scam or not scam, there is no spoon"

Hek