Finally, I've been pushed to the limits and am not going to take it any more. The level of internet censorship in China is getting a bit ridiculous. A few of us were just joking around this morning... will blocking Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and blogging sites really prevent an uprising or a revolution? Probably not but it makes it extremely difficult for people like us - people living far from family and friends - from keeping in touch through stories, photos and updates. It's frustrating.
So last week, I took the plunge and registered two domain names: elvinatong.com and wanderlustful.org and bought some web space. The former name will be for some personal things, like a blog and my professional portfolio. The latter will be stories and photos from my travels.
I may regret sharing this information since there's nothing there yet and will take me some time to get around to it. But all of it is a good motivator for me to keep in touch with home better.
Monday, September 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment